As a student, writing essays, research papers, and other academic assignments is an inevitable part of your academic life. However, writing is more than just constructing sentences and putting words together. It also involves proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
This is where Grammarly comes in handy. Grammarly is a writing tool that helps you improve your writing skills by suggesting grammar and spelling corrections, punctuation errors, and even vocabulary usage.
Furthermore, they offer a special discount code for students to upgrade their accounts to premium features at a more affordable price.
In this article, we will delve into the details of the Grammarly student discount and how it can benefit students who want to take their writing to the next level.
Grammarly Student Discount – Introduction
If you take a closer look at Grammarly and what it offers, you will see that it has a premium offering. Let us discuss what the premium features of the Grammarly Premium Account are.
Then, you can learn how to or if there is a way to proceed with Grammarly to get a student Discount.
How To Claim a Grammarly Premium Account? (Step-By-Step)
Here is a step-by-step guide to claiming a Grammarly Premium Account.
Let’s dive into it.
Step #1: Visit the official homepage of Grammarly using our special premium link. Now scroll down and click on the plans.
Step #2: Now you will be redirected to the pricing plan; now select the free version and click on Create Account.
Step #3: In the next step, you need to create your account using your email ID, or you can create one using Google, Facebook, and Apple ID. Now clock on, agree, and Sign up.
Step #4: Now, choose the premium plan and click ” get started. You will be redirected to the page where you must choose the Annual Plan.
Step #5: You need to enter your payment details in this step. You can pay Grammarly by Paypal or Credit Card. As you enter your details, click on checkout.
Hurray! You have claimed a discount, enjoy its service.
Key Features of Grammarly for Students
Grammarly offers a variety of features for students, including:
- Grammar & Spelling Check: Grammarly scans writing for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other mechanical errors. It catches common mistakes and provides corrections and explanations.
- Tone Detection: Grammarly offers suggestions to help make your writing clearer, engaging, confident, or formal. It provides feedback on tone to match your intent.
- Plagiarism Checker: Grammarly checks writing for unoriginal content by comparing it to a database of web pages and academic sources. It highlights reused text and helps cite sources properly.
- Citation Assistance: The plagiarism checker also scans for proper in-text and bibliographic citations. It ensures sources are credited correctly in your style (APA, MLA, etc.).
- Writing Feedback: Grammarly provides an overall score for writing quality and offers specific tips on improving arguments, vocabulary, flow, and more.
- Accuracy: It checks for style, tone, and conventions specific to different types of writing, like essays, reports, cover letters, and more.
Grammarly Pricing Plan:
Note: Want to try Grammarly for free, check out exclsusive Grammarly Premium Free Trial here.
Grammarly offers all its users very cheap and affordable pricing plans with robust features. The best part thing is that you can use Grammarly free of cost without paying a single penny.
Let’s dive into its pricing plan with all its features.
- Free Plan: This first basic plan of Grammarly is free of cost; you don’t need to pay a single penny. This plan is for basic writing suggestions; in this plan, you will get Grammar, spelling, punctuation checker, conciseness, tone detection, and several users 1.
- Premium Plan: This premium plan comes in three different variables of the plan:
- Annual: $12 per month
- Quarterly: $20 per month
- Monthly: $30 per month
This plan offers everything the free plan offers, with additional features like Word choice, tone adjustment, plagiarism detection, fluency, advanced suggestion, formality level, and many more.
- Business Plan: This plan offers you a 7-day free trial. After that, you will have to pay $15 per month. In this plan, you will get all the Premium plan features with additional features like Snippets, Style guide, Analytics dashboard, Brand tone, email support, SAML SSO (50 users), and many other robust features.
Grammarly Free vs Premium:
If you are writing, you won’t want to go out with embarrassment due to grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, incorrect punctuation, and confusing grammar issues. You can also count your free version to catch and solve common mistakes.
Its tone detector helps your writing sound the way you want to write, and it analyses your phrasing, punctuation, and words to ensure your writing is the way you want to write.
Grammarly premium version helps to keep your writing extra clear to your readers. Grammarly premium 400 types of checks feature a Tone detector, grammar checker, plagiarism checker, And vocabulary suggestion So that readers can have a good experience reading your article or blog.
Is Grammarly Premium Subscription Worth It?
With Grammarly’s free version, you can avoid spelling and grammatical errors, but the premium version can do a lot. The premium plan helps you write a full article in your desired tone. You can set your aim for your writing, like which type of tone you want, for which audiences you are writing, and many more.
The Premium version also suggests rephrasing your sentence to be more informative and formal according to your aim. So, it is no doubt that the Grammarly Premium version is worth every single penny that you pay.
Pros and cons of Grammarly:
Here are some Pros and Cons of Grammarly:
- Plagiarism Checker
- Free version
- High accuracy
- Easy to use
- Limited free version
- The offline editing option is not available.
Does Grammarly have a free trial for students?
Yes, Grammarly offers a free trial for students. It’s a great opportunity for students to try out the grammar checker and see if it’s a useful tool for them. The free trial allows students to test out the features of Grammarly Premium for seven days.
After the free trial period ends, students may choose from various subscription plans to continue using Grammarly.
Conclusion: Grammarly Student Discount 2023
All you need to do is wait for the sales and offer a time when they slash the prices for the premium account. Grammarly Premium for Students is a great tool, and it can be really helpful for your essays because of its inbound features.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, there is a free version of Grammarly, which is free of cost; you don’t need to pay a single penny for that.
Grammarly accepts all major Credit cards like American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, or PayPal. You can also pay via wire transfer and check if you purchase Grammarly Business for over 15 members.
Grammarly doesn’t offer any money-back guarantee or refund policy.